- RAT tests – Enrolled patients only – Includes pick up or testing with the nurse
Covid Positive or Household Contact?
- Please self-isolate immediately and enter your result at MyCovidRecord
- We will then call you within 24 hours for an assessment
- Household contacts can book a nurse appointment to arrange a RAT test pick up
- Call 0800 358 5453 if you need medical advice or 111 if an emergency
- Click on the following sites for further information:
- HealthInfo & HealthNavigator
- No longer available onsite
- Go to BookMyVaccine or call 0800226829
- International Vaccine Pass – Go to MyCovidRecord
- Approvals for vaccines given overseas
Safety – Medical Centres have new safety guidelines to reduce the risk of infection. Patients are asked to remain outside and the doctor will call you at your appointment time. If you need an in-person consultation then the doctor will arrange this during your call. If you are seeing the nurse or having a vaccine then please remain outside until your appointment time.